9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all :icon_wave:
Just picked up my 9th gen EX sedan. Had an 8th Gen LX Coupe. My daughter is now the proud owner:wigglesmiley:. Looking forward to all the new toys the vedors will be coming out with. I would imagine there isn't much out yet. Had the new one for a little over a week now and enjoying it. Like the bluetooth.
Hope this forum is as good as the 8th gen was.
See you all around.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
congrats and welcome to the 9th man!

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the site
pics??

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Congrats. Do you feel that it's an upgrade or a downgrade? Why or why not? Just wondering as I would like to hear the opinion of a 8th gen member moving to 9th gen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats. Do you feel that it's an upgrade or a downgrade? Why or why not? Just wondering as I would like to hear the opinion of a 8th gen member moving to 9th gen.
A little bit of both. only have about 400 miles on the new one. 2012 seems quieter, I like the bluetooth especially since the new laws are in effect in NY. I liked the seats better in my 06 coupe. went with an auto this time as I have to teach my daughter to drive...LOL!! I have high hopes for gas mileage. Waiting to see what lip kits will be available. I will post pics of the old babay and the new soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome, hows the bluetooth on it? What phone are you using? I had a Lancer rental a few weeks back, after pairing with the iPhone - I must admit it was really convenient (there was a bit of lag though, switching between songs)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome! yes the 2012 is quieter than the earlier models. I picked up mine on May 18th 2012 got almost 2k on it and loving it more each time it's driven. :Banane08:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, hows the bluetooth on it? What phone are you using? I had a Lancer rental a few weeks back, after pairing with the iPhone - I must admit it was really convenient (there was a bit of lag though, switching between songs)
Havent tried playing music through it. There is a usb connection so that should play better. I do like the ease of just hitting the button on the wheel and saying a name to call. so far it works well. I am using an LG something from verizon. Not a smart phone, I know cuz I asked it some questions and it never gave me an answer...LOL!!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I play my music and answer calls through bluetooth, I like the usb port, but I'm just lazy, if its a long drive, I'll plug it in, otherwise, no

1 - 14 of 14 Posts