9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals my name is Adi and today is my 18th birthday and as a present my parents bought me a 2013 Honda Civic EX sedan and its Freakin AWESOME.... Never imagined my first car would be a civic let alone a new civic i have been wanting to get a civic forever now.... now i get to join an awesome forum with awesome people :D
Just a quick question for the free account is it only 10 photo uploads in one thread or in general. Thank You :D

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Hey guys and gals my name is Adi and today is my 18th birthday and as a present my parents bought me a 2013 Honda Civic EX sedan and its Freakin AWESOME.... Never imagined my first car would be a civic let alone a new civic i have been wanting to get a civic forever now.... now i get to join an awesome forum with awesome people :D
Just a quick question for the free account is it only 10 photo uploads in one thread or in general. Thank You :D
Welcome! Glad you like the car:) and honestly I don't know the limit off the top of my head, but for posting pictures in threads you're a lot better off just using imgur to avoid any sort of picture limit.

Any plans for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Boloyaj You dont know my life. I have a job and help my parents pay off all their debt you should really think before you say things.....
@braden yea im planning to do interior stuff before i touch the engine but im planning to put in a Cold-Air Intake

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Nice. Heck of a first car, it can only go down hill from here, unless you stay with Civics :)

Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,386 Posts
Welcome, Adi. Good to have you here. Please post some pictures of your car when you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts