9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my car some hours ago i was excited of going to pick it up when i was driving you could really feel the torque :Banane08:

Im still waiting on my window visors, mud flaps Ooh yeah I almost forgot I still need to get some tint on the windows

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
congrats on your new car... but surely u must have made a mistake somewhere... you just said you got "My New White 4door Civic Si 2012" and
"Im still waiting on my window visors, mud flaps, lip, side skirt, and rear lip Ooh yeah I almost forgot I still need to get some tint on the window"

there are no lips for the 4 door ... so surely u must be confused

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
congrats on your new car... but surely u must have made a mistake somewhere... you just said you got "My New White 4door Civic Si 2012" and
"Im still waiting on my window visors, mud flaps, lip, side skirt, and rear lip Ooh yeah I almost forgot I still need to get some tint on the window"

there are no lips for the 4 door ... so surely u must be confused
Yeah, the 4 door sedan does not have the hfp front lip, sideskirts and rear lip. Unless Honda is hiding something.

·
Registered
568 Posts
@ least he got the colour & amount of doors correct

·
Registered
848 Posts
I just hit 100miles 500 more to go
For what? To break in the engine? The engine won't magically be broken in at the 600 mark. You have to break in the engine yourself right now by driving hard. The increased gas pressure will help seat the piston rings.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For what? To break in the engine? The engine won't magically be broken in at the 600 mark. You have to break in the engine yourself right now by driving hard. The increased gas pressure will help seat the piston rings.
thanks i didnt know that i only had used cars and this is my new car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts