9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave em both a bath today....so thought id post up a pic.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Looks good bluestar.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Brand new trucks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Bud sorry but we are not ambulance drivers we are paramedics. First you become an emt then you go to school for a paramedic.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some people get very ill if you call them that... lol... but its really do to the public not knowing what we actually do. its much more than driving the bus... lol. but like he said... find a local emt school... after that if you want you can go on to paramedic school. pay isnt the best... long shifts and weird shifts... see some nasty challenging stuff... but if its what your meant to do you will lov it

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how you like the dodges? my part time service has one. its nice but it shuts down at 76 mph. my full time servic we still use the fords. i have a new f450 with the new 5.7 . i like it... especially the air ride system

·
Registered
372 Posts
It's awesome the space upfront is amazing that all that matters to me lol. Plenty of leg space and a good spot for my iPad.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear ya. The dodge they have up here has plenty of up room space compared to my Ford...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Listen I got a question to ask you did you see my post about my problem that I experienced last night.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You will see it under civic ex problem

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats ,essed up i just read it... whats your question bro?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I was driving around 50 miles per hour 3k rpm then my rpm went to 4k without accelerating. And it stayed 4k till I stopped the car and restarted it. When it went to 4k rpm it wasn't revving And accelerating. So I think it's just sensor or computer glitch. Have you heard something like that before.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I will go to dealership on Wednesday I hope it's not something like Toyota issue.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's a new one on me... Haven't heard that prob. Yet. Hopefully its just a sensor... Not cool though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts