9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our older rigs.. have two of this model left.. gonna replace them out this year..

My ride...got her brand new last year... F- 450... Air ride... Led lighting inside and out... such a improvement it is...

Extrication unit...

Jaws of life...

Cutter....

Combi tool....

Gonna jack you up.... oh yea...

High tech equipment here....yes.. i know..i got wood...

And of course.. Not complete with out a pic of my newest unit.... the High speed interceptor vehicle...

·
Registered
372 Posts
What monitors you guys use?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zoll e series fully loaded...u??

·
Registered
372 Posts
Zoll sorry but not my favorite we have Phillips mrx and I freaking hate it well so as many other medics. We had life pack 12 and it would make more sense to upgrade to life pack 15.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the life pack 15s .we looked at those when we got these but they were quite a bit difference in price plus everyone was use to the zolls since our old ones were zoll m series so we just went with the new e series. i like the zolls over the phillips...sorry... just really didnt dig those at all... seemed bulky to me..

I like the paddles too... old school boi...lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
No paddles suck. I hate Phillips all though I kinda of starting to get used to them. But those things beep for everything. Holy crap they don't stop sometimes I feel like putting a screwdriver through the speaker.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love the paddles... one of my favorite things...the phillips beep for everything??

·
Registered
372 Posts
For everything? Pretty much I guess it's dumb safety feature. Every 5 minutes you have to silence it. This pt we had today shot in the chest they did thoracotomy and the bullet went right through left ventricle.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats wild... the zoll did but i just went in and adjusted my alarms for the settings i wanted..no probs now with it. sounds l ike a fun call...guessing they went towards the light

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nuhh you can't really adjust anything except you can stop beeping for 5 min. The kid was a doa they opened him up for the sake that it is a teaching hospital.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that sucks... about the monitor... sucks for the pt too...lol... what did they learn...dead is dead...lol... i hear ya though...gotta check um out for the kiddies....

·
Registered
372 Posts
It's so much fun working here as medic. We actually have drs ride along with us to see what it's like. Last summer I had bunch of army medics with us to show them what trauma is all about. And everyday you get to see something different. Like this kid with afrohat. That shit caught on fire and he is in the bathroom so he though why not put the fire out by sticking his head into the toilet lmao. Till that point I never knew burned hair smell that bad.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
haha i love how this thread is pretty much a convo between bluestar and bkmedic :blueeyes:

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
He's working unlike our buddy bluestar. I'm sure Brooklyn has a lot more calls than rural TN.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts