9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone 👋

Putting on a new exhaust soon and I am willing to sell my Invidia N1 3” that’s coming off for a bargain.

I’ll be doing it @ Redline in Arlington so you can meet me there day of and it’s yours.

I also have a brand new unused front lip (from procivic.com. I think it’s pro style or something like that) I bought for my old 14 civic si coupe. I’d release that puppy 🐶 cheap too.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
294 Posts
Interested in the lip. Is it the Alpha or the MD? Up in Keller, so would come pickup. Also, how cheap is cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha “Alpha” Well it’s 113 brand new + like 40 bucks in shipping. You make me an offer 😂

& Keller is a swell location 😆

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah bro :-/ .. we’re in the same 🚢

They are a nice front lip though! .. if you look at the procivic.com white sedan .. I want to copy their side skirt and front lip exactly 😆😃 .. it looks so nice and clean. I love their car.

Then dechrome the front grill plus white out the rear chrome 🤤 anyways ...

Give me a shout out if you know anyone around who wants my N1 exhaust. When I say I’m “giving it away” lol .. pretty much

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah, it's the exact lip I want. Go pester bfaided, he's always looking for something to do to his car.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah, it's the exact lip I want. Go pester bfaided, he's always looking for something to do to his car.

Hey! That's not entirely true, I do need a new midpipe tho. :unsure:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i gotcha bruv .. more than willing to hook ya up & work out a fair price for you .. as you are helping me .. if you can pick it up same day I get my new one installed

Ps your si is clean af on insta 🧐

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do play disc 🏌️‍♀️ .. my prego gfs already jelly I’m talking on the forum on my phone so much .. just wait til she hears I’m playing disc golf with ya too 🙅🏻‍♂️😂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts