9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Navi - Multi destination trip possible?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Ace-ington 
#1 ·
Perhaps I am missing something, but i find it impossible to program my Navi for a multi-destination trip....

example, i wanted to go from columbus ohio to Tampa Fl.. However I wanted to go through nashville, birmingham, and atlanta on the way...

so I first programmed up for columbus to tampa, route 3 went through nashville and birmingham but not atlanta.. so I chose this and thought i would set a waypoint...

but since the waypoint was not along the calculated router, near the destination, nor near the originating point, it made it pretty much impossible to find it, since I couldnt just type in "atlanta ga" for the way-point like you can a destination...

so i had to drive to birmingham, then reset the unit to Atlanta, then reset the unit to Tampa...

this worked and got me here in tampa.. however i never knew how much i had left in the whole trip since I had to keep altering the route..

is there an easier way to set multi-detination trips? i used to do this all the time in my garmin or TomTom.. it was easy to add "Via's" to force the system to route you a certain way...

-Christopher

See less See more
#2 ·
i cant look at it right now but if i remember correctly you can put in waypoints manually by using the curser and clicking the curser joystick and also too by finding locations by the route you wanna take but comparing it to the garmin and tom tom the two gps units are easier to deal with then the honda navi and also too you can change your route suggestion in your prefferences when you change your 3 main options on if you wan min or max highways and so on in your destination preferences

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.