9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've recently purchased a new 2012 civic ex-l sedan and love it! I've noticed these past 2 days that when I start the vehicle, the brightness of all the screens are so low that I can't see anything during the day, and barely see anything at night. It seems that after a while, the screen adjusts itself and becomes bright enough for me to see everything displayed.

I've tried messing around but I can't find what's causing this. Is there a way I can make it so my 3 screens (mph screen, radio/odometer screen/nav system screen) display at proper brightness?

It bugs me that I drive for 10-15 minutes from point A to point B and I can't even enjoy the screens because they are barely visible.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Can you possibly post pictures? Also is it possible you have your brightness setting turned to night during the day? And possibly have you low beams on?

sent from my galaxy s3

proud owner of 2012 si sedan w nav, crystal black pearl built in Alliston.

·
Registered
93 Posts
U probably have the headlights on which dims the interior lights or if its a gloomy day the light sensor will detect darkness and automatically asume its night time and dim everything just manually override it just click on the button with the sun and click day and it brightens back up, simple fix....read the manual if ur not so tech savy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts