9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested in a Nc Civic car club. I'm currently located in Raleigh NC. I'm not sure of any crews of clubs in our area though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Raleigh/Durham right here. Looks like we've got enough people close enough to do something. Is anyone still as down as I am to get an official meet going? Lets go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alright bro lets make it happen. So far, I have one other guy who's interested. If we can get a few more heads in, I'd say we can set date. It's about time the capital had a solid crew.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I replied way too late, but New Bern here. Could always do a beach photo shoot.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hells yea, I'm down to hang with fellow 9th gen folks. Tried the local car meets and cruises and it was fairly boring being the only Si there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you guys know of any clubs near hickory nc. I just got my 2012 si so it's stock for now but some mods are definitely on the way Also if anybody knows of any good shops in this area please let me know Thank you

·
Registered
169 Posts
Im in louisburg out in the country which is like 20 to 30 minutes from raleigh and durham. Anyone wanna meet and maybe have some fun let me know. Il most likely be driving my 8th gen si since the wife dailys the 9th now but she might come too haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just noticed this post is from like 2016 but still valid. Me and another guy are meetin in the Jacksonville area in a few weeks and prolly going to Raleigh, if you wanna meet down there we can but again I'd like to see more people and more cars there

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im in Greensboro

1 - 20 of 23 Posts