9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need someone good at editing photos!

Can any of you make the car in the picture lowered with these specific wheels on them? Like close to slammed lowered. nothing too extreme. THANK YOU! Here are the pics: BR07.LA.17.L.gif civic.15.Crimson.png

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pixlr.com, 2 layers. magic wand, delete white, copy layer, position the wheels, ???, win
Lol I don't know how to edit photos... It all looks confusing, I don't know how to add the layer for the wheels

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I weren't at work I would help you out :/
It's cool man! Don't need it asap, haha. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone to see and possibly help. So no worries!

·
Photoshop Masta
2,831 Posts
It's cool man! Don't need it asap, haha. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone to see and possibly help. So no worries!
Here you go buddy! Looks nice.

civic.15.Crimson.png

I'm a graphic artist....so if you know anyone who needs graphic work you can point them my way! I'm always willing to help.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

View attachment 16867

I'm a graphic artist....so if you know anyone who needs graphic work you can point them my way! I'm always willing to help.
Aww man thanks! Really nice edit! Haha, clean too! I'll be sure to refer them to you!

Reactions: Beeshabo

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
haha beeshabo does a lot of photoshopping around here! lol!

·
Registered
345 Posts

View attachment 16867

Im curious as to whether you might be able to put something together for me. i am wondering what a sunroof visor and the window visors might look like that are paint matched to the color of the car, such as my TW sedan. i dont have any images to add to see if you could color, but am curious about it. If you dont have time, please do not worry about it.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,831 Posts
Im curious as to whether you might be able to put something together for me. i am wondering what a sunroof visor and the window visors might look like that are paint matched to the color of the car, such as my TW sedan. i dont have any images to add to see if you could color, but am curious about it. If you dont have time, please do not worry about it.
Sure man I'd love to help. What color civic? Coupe or sedan?

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Could you photoshop these LX hubcaps white? i'm curious to see what this would look like. ThanksArg....IPad won't let me upload pic. I'll add it later.

Okay...pic loaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts