9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just now getting into cars and learning as much about them as possible. Like most enthusiast I bought my car to build it and I'm having trouble deciding what to increase in next. All ive done so far is install an injen CAI. I don't know if I should get exhaust or flash pro next. Which one would benefit me more?

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Intake, exhaust, and down-pipe paired with flash pro will give you the best gains. Buy those at the same time so it can be put in at the same time, and get a tune.
That should do it, unless you have bigger plans :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to put a turbo in it but that's gonna be in a few years after it's paid off and I have a new daily driver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you tho I'll keep those in mind and do some more research on what exhaust will pair best with my intake

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I agree with above, do flashpro last if you're planning on getting the other parts anyways. If you want the most bang for your buck now, then get flashpro and a tune, just be ready to pay more $$ for a re-tune every time you buy a new bolt-on.

If you're planning turbo in the future, buy a downpipe with that in mind. The diameter will make a difference to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts