9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I'm thinking about getting the civic Si 9th gen for my first car but have no clue on what mods I should get or need. I plan on taking it out car meets and track races along with having it be my daily driver I'd really appreciate it if yall could teach me more about this and the car itself

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
You'll get more info than you'll know what to do with if you browse the various performance threads. Then at least you'll have some background before people start throwing suggestions at you here.

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
436 Posts
yeah, just do a lil more research, especially on here. there’s alot of smart people in this forum.
engine mount, downpipe, hondata and a tune will make the car pretty fun.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Full bolts with a tune really wakes these cars up and keeps them reliable. If you plan on tracking your gonna want to upgrade the rear sway bar and suspension. IMO you need to have a end goal in mind, then work from there.

·
Registered
712 Posts
so I'm thinking about getting the civic Si 9th gen for my first car but have no clue on what mods I should get or need. I plan on taking it out car meets and track races along with having it be my daily driver I'd really appreciate it if yall could teach me more about this and the car itself
research and have a goal in mind. N/A or boost?

Reactions: Hanz Müller

·
Registered
712 Posts
My goal is to be able to beat that 5.0 mustang and I would preferably boost it unless you think otherwise
yea, boosting is fun. Just really depends what powerband you like; turbo or supercharger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts