9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have stock Si wheels and I also have a set of Enkei EV5's that I kept when I sold my RSX-S. I've been wondering which ones to run on the car and I need some opinions. I'm kind of leaning towards the look of the stock ones but can't really decide. Aside from the obvious 3D effect resulting from plopping the wheels down in front of my winter tires that are still on the car, which set do you think looks better with the Si?

·
Registered
716 Posts
I like the stock ones personally. The RSX are nice but they dont have the pop of the Si wheels.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
They are both nice, so I would go by weight all other things being equal.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are both nice, so I would go by weight all other things being equal.
The weight on the Enkei's is around 19lbs. Not sure what the weight is on the stock ones but there isn't a noticable difference between the 2 when I pick them up.

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Enkeis. I personally hate what honda did for the stock wheels. Looks like some kind of wheel youd see in a sales ad in lowrider magazine.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Stock FTW!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ok, so I have stock Si wheels and I also have a set of Enkei EV5's that I kept when I sold my RSX-S. I've been wondering which ones to run on the car and I need some opinions. I'm kind of leaning towards the look of the stock ones but can't really decide. Aside from the obvious 3D effect resulting from plopping the wheels down in front of my winter tires that are still on the car, which set do you think looks better with the Si?

The EV5s are awesome but would go for stock SI wheels. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
641 Posts
They both look nice on the car, but I would go with the stock ones.

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
The weight on the Enkei's is around 19lbs. Not sure what the weight is on the stock ones but there isn't a noticable difference between the 2 when I pick them up.
go with the enkei's esp if they 19lbs the stocks are like 25-26 lbs

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
oh and **** stock lol wheels is a way to not look like everyone else, your way to personalize what you are going to be driving every day. so do what YOU want **** what everyone else says

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So, I ended up selling my Enkei's altogether and getting some Work XT-7's in matte bronze. They finally went on the car today and I'm very excited! :turbospin:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Now that is sweeeet?

?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are sexy IMO! I've been debating on which wheels would look good on my CBP Coupe Si and I was considering those. I also like these XXR XXR_522_Gold_Wheels.jpg and these works Cr-kai gold.jpg . Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts