9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WATS UP , WELL IM PLANNING ON GETTING SOME XXR 531 PLATINUM OR GOLD 17X9 35 OFFSET ALL AROUND... IM DROP ON EIBACH PRO KIT WHICH DROP MY BACK I THNK 1.2-1.5 AND FRONT 1.0-1.2... WELL IM NEW TO THE TIRE AND RIM, MY WORRY IS THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF TIRE I NEED AND FENDER ROLLING... BEFORE I START MESSING UP MY STOCK STRUTS AND NEED CAMBER KIT.... ALL I WANT IS BUY RIM, TIRE, TPMS AND BAM DONE NO PROBLEM... BUT IONO NOTHIN SO IF U CAN PLS HELP...... THANK YOU...:eusa_dance:

·
Registered
947 Posts
17x9 +35 should be fine with the Eibach pro kit. You might have to roll your fenders to get them to fit properly. You also might have to stretch your tires. Maybe getting some 205 or 195 width tires.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It will fits with 215. might need to roll fenders and have camber if you go over dips while turning

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im buy xxr 521 18x8.5 +25 offset and dropping with Ez street coils, can anyone help me if it will fit? what tire size? and if i need to roll my fenders?

coupe lx

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im buy xxr 521 18x8.5 +25 offset and dropping with Ez street coils, can anyone help me if it will fit? what tire size? and if i need to roll my fenders?

coupe lx
18x8.5+25 Fits w/215, rolled fenders, and about -4° camber if you want to tuck tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts