9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
My buddy gave me a price on the rubber isolator. 12 bucks each for the top and 15 each for the bottom. I believe that is a discounted price

·
Registered
158 Posts
Front hardware works perfectly.

In the back, you'll need the upper isolator (round rubber piece) from an 06-11 Civic Si for use on the 2012 Car. And I would get the lower spring isolator as well since it's cheap and fits the springs better.

That's it.
Chris

·
Registered
681 Posts
Awesome! :party09[1]:sounds easy enough, will definitely be doing this within the coming weeks. thanks man!

·
Registered
30 Posts
2012 Honda Civic FG3 on Neuspeed Race Springs

Just installed them yesterday and they look fantastic. Tell me what you guys think....

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Looks good. Every time I see these pics I realize how tall these cars sit on the stock springs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Dont mean to be a negative nancy but ur stock shocks are gonna blow in a couple of months. better change em soon

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea especially the rears are going to go quickly.... grab a set of Konis for the rear and you should be ok for awhile.... and they are an easy install compared to the front.... ;)

Chris

·
Registered
30 Posts
@ ygtlouis nothing negative about that. I was planning on buying some Konis from Chris (Redshift) within the month.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
2nd look, yeah, the rear is too high, i think you need to cut the rear to level the drop

otherwise, it looks really good !

·
Registered
30 Posts
@ aznboi606 the drop height is supposed to be 2 in. front and rear, but for the 9th gen it's more like 2 in the front and 1.75 in the rear

·
Registered
30 Posts
@ team3d it seems like most 8th gen springs have that problem for our 9th's, but my gas tank was pretty close to empty when I took these pictures. When I have a full tank it drops it down to about a finger gap in the rear.

·
Registered
300 Posts
would this work on the 2014 fg4 si?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts