9th Gen Civic Forum banner

new 2013 HFP Si owner

924 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  carid 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, new to 9th gens but not new to Hondas..I used to be a regular on nwp4life and honda-tech forums so figured id sign up here. Im 35 and have always had a honda as a project car ever since I could drive..I have had pretty much everything but recently sold my em1 (1999 civic si) after over 10 years of ownership. It was a weekend only car, had a fully built n/a motor making 237whp and some really nice parts like volk te37's, spoon brakes, etc. I started to not enjoy driving my em1 as much as I used to so I put it up fs and it got scooped up right away. The sale of that car paid for my 2013 black HFP Si..Im going to leave it pretty well stock except for a few bolt-ons. I already installed buddy club RS coilovers and plan on doing a CAI, downpipe and RMM plus a dyno tune with hondata in the spring. Cheers everyone.

#2 ·
Welcome!

#5 ·
Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your ride when you get a chance. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Good luck and keep us posted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.