9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys !

I dont know if any of you are following Acuity on IG but this month they are about to release a new CAI for our cars.

Here how it looks :

This seems interesting.. cant wait to see the price !

Reactions: Daver and 1Henry15

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah I do. I cannot wait till they release it. Gonna look so good

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
short rams are shorter than that !

short rams have a kind of elbow to them like my password JDM

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Definitely visually appealing. Can't wait to see what it can do.

·
Registered
59 Posts
From what ive read on their IG..it's going to come with a battery tray to relocate the battery above the trans. I bet thats gonna be a nice lookin tray...lol. Everything with them is really, really nice and their customer service is on point. Really good company

·
Registered
989 Posts
From what ive read on their IG..it's going to come with a battery tray to relocate the battery above the trans. I bet thats gonna be a nice lookin tray...lol. Everything with them is really, really nice and their customer service is on point. Really good company
My battery is currently relocated over my trans, it's my favorite spot compared to all others I've seen (except for trunk). It looks a lot cleaner that way, I'm glad they went this route.

Reactions: Dave_Si

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Kinda looks more like a short ram insted of a cai
Definitely not a short ram. The carbon is only a small part of the full kit though. :)

Good looking and powerful too! It's like the Gerard Butler of CAI's. Thanks for the kind words! Hearing stuff like that makes the hard work that goes into the products much more rewarding. :)

I have a feeling you guys will like this very much.
This guy sounds like he's got insider info. :eusa_think:

·
Registered
989 Posts
I’ve been given the green light to admit that I have been testing a prototype of this intake for almost a month now lol. I have had an AEM V2, RSD SRI, PRL CAI and now the ACUITY CAI. It is by far the most complete and well designed intake, period. I’ll comment further when I am allowed. ;)
Not sure if they'll let you say, but are you tuning with it? Vit tune? Are you going to do a before/after dyno by chance?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I’ve been given the green light to admit that I have been testing a prototype of this intake for almost a month now lol. I have had an AEM V2, RSD SRI, PRL CAI and now the ACUITY CAI. It is by far the most complete and well designed intake, period. I’ll comment further when I am allowed. ;)
That's amazing news so glad I've decided to wait. Almost pulled the trigger on a prl.

Reactions: Clarkz71

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ah man, I recently just got the skunk2 cai only because it was a great deal. I'm sure this unit is gonna look great and if it has a dramatic improvement over the skunk2 I'll definitely pick one up.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That's amazing news so glad I've decided to wait. Almost pulled the trigger on a prl.
PRL is a good intake. The ACUITY intake IMHO is better quality. Ironically where the kit really stands out is the battery relocation and completeness of the kit. No other kit on the market does what this kit does. I probably shouldn’t run my mouth any more but I am beyond impressed.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like what im reading right now hehehe !

you're lucky to be a pre-launch tester.. cant wait till the official release.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
@hella_jdm do they need another tester?? I'm not far from the bay :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Not at the moment I don't think.

Very fortunate to have Russ send me parts to test and give feedback on. And if the parts were crappy I wouldn't do it. I seriously cherish my ACUITY shifter, and this intake is neck and neck. As soon as I get home I pop my hood so I can look at it. Everything ACUITY makes is top notch, and Russ has a real passion for getting it right, and making good parts. Very few 9th gen Civic parts makers are true form and function minded, and Russ very much is.

1 - 20 of 364 Posts