9th Gen Civic Forum banner

New black sedan lx owner :)

5K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  nytrodyer 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Anthony and i live in southern california. I've been reading up on these boards for awhile now but i didnt want to make an introduction untill i got my car.

And im happy to say i finally got my new 2012 honda civic sedan in black pearl. I've always wanted to put mods on my car but i dont know if i could do it with a leased car.

i have 37 miles on it, only quriks i have about it is, it has been said before, the scroll or selection option for songs from ipods and the smell of brakes (cuz the car is new, i know haha)

other than that i love my car, ill post pictures of it soon, i have one picture with my 3gs iphone but its low res so i dont feel like posting it

#5 ·
you can put some mods on your car even an exhaust if you want..as long as you put it back to stock when its time to return your lease then your good! im leasing my 8th now and did some mods..returning it in early for the new SI soon but congrats on getting your 9th!

#12 ·
nah i didnt change anything out, the first picture was with the hazard lights on, i was delivering a pizza and realized it looked like a good place for a picture haha. No, they arent tinted and yes, my dad sent the salesman through helll and back lol

#13 ·
lol i dont know how i missed that.....
well if you need a good tint shop let me know....hands down best work i have seen, you wont find one complaint anywhere about this shop and they have a TRUE lifetime warranty. they are the only one's that i will let touch my cars anymore

#14 ·
pizza deliever car topper for downforce? lol...

#16 ·
who knows, maybe it is a air scoope for a hidden turbo...hehehe.

#18 ·
dang you Anthony!! i saw "with its first mod" and got a bit excited to see what it is.... only to find out its a pizza delivery topper :rotfl: but it should give you lots of downforce for aerodynamics :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.