9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought Id say hi. I just recently got a new CNG Civic and Im new to the civic world and found this website while surfing for info. Ive had the car for about two weeks and love it. Its mainly the wifes car as I work in the oilfield and Im gone for 10 days at a time and then just home for 4. Right now where we live in Oklahoma we are paying .99 to $1.09 per GGE and getting about 240 miles per fill. Im really liking this site so far. Im planning on doing a few mods to the car since stock sucks and have to do something to stand out from the crowd. Probably going to put some adjustable coilovers and wheels and tires on it in the near future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome! I am new myself (as of today) bought a 2013 CNG a few days ago. I agree about mods as I also have the stock. I wonder if it is possible to upgrade to the Honda Nav system in this model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I just purchased a used 12 CNG civic. I bought it for the carpool stickers mainly. I am amazed how solid and tight it is with 98000 miles on it. It is my first honda and I can see why they have such a large following. Being used I have mostly been doing maintenance for the last month. Trans fluid, new spark plugs, cabin air filter, air filter, coalescing high pressure fuel filter. I plan to change the grill to an SI grill minus the badge as I'm not really fond of the chrome grill. I did cover the chrome with a carbon fiber wrap and am adding the blue jdm logo soon.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
View attachment 428562 View attachment 428546 View attachment 428554 I just purchased a used 12 CNG civic. I bought it for the carpool stickers mainly. I am amazed how solid and tight it is with 98000 miles on it. It is my first honda and I can see why they have such a large following. Being used I have mostly been doing maintenance for the last month. Trans fluid, new spark plugs, cabin air filter, air filter, coalescing high pressure fuel filter. I plan to change the grill to an SI grill minus the badge as I'm not really fond of the chrome grill. I did cover the chrome with a carbon fiber wrap and am adding the blue jdm logo soon.
Welcome to the forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts