9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
My wife drives the Civic Hybrid. Great for commuting. She drove my Si coupe a few times. She's trading in the hybrid for the Si sedan. LOL She knows (now) she has to use premium gas but she said it's worth it for the fun.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Ditto with what everyone has said...if you are wanting to go for it tho, either wait for the '13 si reveal or see what kinda deal you can strike with a stealership trying to clear their lot before the new arrivals. And like tnmz6i said, shop around and do your homework!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thank you for your opinions and good advice. I did drive an SI this morning. Yes, fun car. I know the black interior a purposely done for a sports car look with the seats, but I found myself looking at a plain all black interior. Just not my thing. Found myself really liking the civic in a white color the best and the lighter color interior on my EX seems so much nicer to me in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, the SI was more fun to drive, but for the difference in cost I changed my mind. I will wait to see what they do with the 2013 model.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thank you for your opinions and good advice. I did drive an SI this morning. Yes, fun car. I know the black interior a purposely done for a sports car look with the seats, but I found myself looking at a plain all black interior. Just not my thing. Found myself really liking the civic in a white color the best and the lighter color interior on my EX seems so much nicer to me in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, the SI was more fun to drive, but for the difference in cost I changed my mind. I will wait to see what they do with the 2013 model.
Buy the si and ill trade you my lx seats :)

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
Hey SPORTSCARMAN, I know what you mean with the black interior, if you r OCD like me it can be a pain in the butt to maintain, but if you keep it clean like I do it looks awesome (IMO), best of luck on your decision:)

61 - 65 of 65 Posts