9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, New member here. I know the 2013's are on its way but the incentives on the 2012 are too good to pass. Huge Dealer Discounts, 0.9% APR Financing, California White HOV Sticker, & a $3,000 Gas card. Oh yea, and it's not too bad for the environment....

I've driven about 1400 miles on it so far and I'm averaging about 35mpg (35 mpGGE that is or Gasoline Gallon Equivalent). Although the trunk is quite laughable however it's my commuter car so I don't really need the space.

So far all I have done to it was install some factory accessories (Fog lights, body side molding and splash guards). Got the windows tinted, Volt 5000K HID kit, and installed some backup sensors as well. Going to do a backup camera install shortly.

Some Pics Below!!!

Civic1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo.jpg photo.JPG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ CivicMx Going to install it to the iMID. I'm waiting for a comprehensive DIY and a couple reviews before I pull the trigger on it.

YES, Nat Gas is offered in the states. The older Civic GX's were pretty bare boned like a DX or LX but these 2012+ Civics are similarly equiped to a EX (minus the sunroof) so they're pretty nice. I'm in So Cal so there are tons of filling stations. 4 on my way to work everyday within a 5-10 mile radius from each other... It's a 8 GGE tank so I have to get gas every 220-250 miles (once a week).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts