9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my civic. Im in love! Joined the forums to share the news with you all. Cant upload pics from my iphone but ill send them soon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, tommorow my window deflectors and hood deflectors are coming in. Tuesday its going out for window tinting. Fog lights the following week. Than we drive down to florida as we do each year. The reason I didnt get the Si. I need all the gas savings I can get lol.
I also chose the leather package for when we enter the car straight off the beach. Ruined my cloth seats on my 8th gen. When I return from florida I go back to work and save up mony for new rims and tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We live in toronto and head to Fort Lauderdale once a year for two weeks. We are off shearaden st.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Congrats on the new EX-L. My wife loves to fly which gives her more time to shop that's why I can't retire now. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha, than I can consider myself lucky. I installed the hood reflector today. Just a note to all, It does not come with instructions and at first I was kind of lost. Its very simple to install. If anyone has trouble let me know.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Congrats on the Civic! Welcome to the 9th.

Have a great long drive! Just got back from going to MA to NJ and back. no comparison in distance, but it was a comfortable drive in the new civic.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow dude the car looks different for some reason. the front looks sick idk why ive seen so many 9th gen civics but for some reason yours looks really nice, maybe its the white? Idk but bro its awesome congrats!! how much did you get it for total?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts