9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
well i hope you guys have more luck getting bolt on parts than were having because i have to say parts are few and far between and when we do find them they either dont fit properly or are not even in production yet or even worse ,and this is really getting out of hand, they are not even close to producing gains that have been advertized. so anyway glad to have you helping.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ This is how it always goes with new model cars, the 8th gen civic was slow to take off at first also, it will pick up.

We plan to use bolt-ons as always, produce parts for it, advertise with it, get manufacturer support on new parts and in genera,and help this car grow and have fun doing it.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^thanks everyone. We will keep everyone updated. And yeah, currently parts are slim. That will change, an we will be here to help.

·
Registered
429 Posts
^^ same

·
Registered
87 Posts
This is exactly what I was talking about with my post yesterday "Lack of serious 9th Gen Builds ?".

I am so excited to see a vendor such as CorSport take on a 9th Gen project car, this is what we need to push the limits and gets things moving!

Hats off to you guys! Please keep the community updated with the progression of this build, hopefully your team will go all out and show us something new and exciting!

Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Corsport is on point they are meeting everyones needs and wants lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
^thanks guys, not sure where we will take this car exactly (thinking ctsc/rbc/catless/etc) -- but we are trying to keep it going and keep modding it even without many parts being released... we all need ******* flash pro.... grrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep your eyes peeled and Tai might post a picture of the 8th Gen HKS exhaust we modded for the 9th Gen Si. Looks SICK. All tucked away with just some black and titanium poking out...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts