9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had my FB6 about a month, 2013 SI sedan,single owner in Texas, 25k miles on it.My wife has had five Civics ,going back to 1994 sedan model up till her current 2012 sedan.I have always had Nissans since 1999 and always wanted an SI model with VTEC.

Not looking to do a ton to it, its going to be my daily.Looking to add Buddy Club Sport Spec coilovers and some aftermarket 17" wheels and some int/ext stuff.Thats about it.I also own a bagged 2008 350Z 6MT that will still get most of my efforts.Z has Airlift 3P, Borla TD exhaust, aftemarket clutch/FW ,four corner Brembo swap from 2004 G35 with SS lines and ES bushing kit front and rear.A few inside goodies and assorted other things.

Nice forum, look to learn a lot here, read through dozens of suspension threads here.Great information.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome. Nice looking cars, really clean. Can't believe you found that low of a mileage fb6

Reactions: OldManFB6

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Fellow Texan here as well.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
That is one sexy Z! I still want one of those.
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing the progress on this red car.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
It’s funny when you Nissan, I was thinking like a Nissan Sentra or Maxima... not a bad ass Z :ROFLMAO:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,413 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome! I bought my old ‘08 Si from Howdy. Good ppl down there. Held the car for me while I drove from DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome! That's incredible you found one with that low of miles. Clean Z as well! Makes me miss my '92 S13.
I didn't want to get a 1.5L 10th gen so had to wait it out,paid off in the end checking Autotrader daily for about a year.Got extremely lucky to grab this little gem.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
that little gem will get much more then the suspensions upgrades. since you already have the bug to customize and improve (the nice Z-man...Z-car), the red one will get much more!

btw, the Z-man is a bbq sandwich here that is almost always a top rated sandwich.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts