9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I'd like to say I feel honored to be part of this community. Just got my SI about 3 weeks ago, from Honda of El Cerrito.
Stock CBP SI with moon roof visor and side moldings. Trying to keep it stock but the mod fingers are itching like crazy.
Anyone else in the area? I haven't seen any meet threads for the sf area.
9si.jpg

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
sf born and raised! i go to school over here in santa cruz but do head back once in a while. looks like you got yourself an Si. you're so lucky, back when i was car shopping there wasn't a single Si in the bay area. something about the tsunami crisis and low production. i refused to wait six months, especially because i couldn't even test drive one first. was constantly checking in with el cerrito, sf, and serramonte. ended up with the LX. love the gas mileage but you can't beat that k24 power :wooo:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got lucky, i went to the dealer and they just had an Si come in that day. I live by el cerrito albany area so I probably won't be driving round 101 anytime soon but nice looking car csnave. Thought I had the only one here, I've only seen a couple of LX's and EX's. Haven't seen a single Si

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
wassup! congrats! and welcome to 9thgen!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i just bought eibach sportline and planning to get a wheel, do you think 17 x 9.75 will fit? any suggestions...

·
Registered
641 Posts
welcome to the site and congrats on your car. I just got my si 3 days ago! CBP coupe with navi and front and rear under spoliers. I absolutely love the car so far!!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.com App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Welcome, looks like the bay area crew is increasing...maybe a norcal crew one day...lol...

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got lucky, i went to the dealer and they just had an Si come in that day. I live by el cerrito albany area so I probably won't be driving round 101 anytime soon but nice looking car csnave. Thought I had the only one here, I've only seen a couple of LX's and EX's. Haven't seen a single Si
Congratulations and welcome! I'm from the area also and I got my Si sedan six months ago from Honda of El Cerrito as well! :laugh:

I did buy the car sight unseen during transit to the dealer though so I had to wait a bit to get it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts