9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Si owner here! I was searching for something with four doors, fun to drive, all motor, and reliable and the 2015 Si sedan seemed like everything I was looking for. After a few misses, i picked this one up with only 22,000 miles on it. So far, I've added an Acuity throttle pedal spacer, buddy club short shifter, and progress 22mm sway bar(which i love). I've order some 17x8 bronze Konig Ampliforms for it, but they're back ordered until August which is a bummer. Im also waiting on shifter cable bushings and gear select springs. I absolutely love the car, so far, and its a definite upgrade from my 1.0L Fiesta lol. In the near future I'll be adding a skunk2 intake, i think a full race downpipe, Q300 exhaust, and either an e-tune or dyno tune. I'm also looking into the phantom audio amp upgrade. Loving this forum, I've gotten a ton of info searching through here and have been able to make more informed decisions on my parts which i really appreciate.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Good looking car, and a smart well researched mod list.

·
Registered
411 Posts
congrats man, that's a clean ride right there. Yea, there's some good/useful info on here. Welcome!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,401 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! Just ordered a hondata last night. Looking forward to playing around with that soon.
Welcome to the forums. What vendor did you order your flashpro from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts