9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New guy here from Boston. 2012 si sedan

Just traded in my 2011 CRZ for a Black 2012 Civic Si sedan. I know the 2013 is going to be all new. But i REALLY like the 2012 sedan. No complaints so far. the I-MID is my favorite feature so far. The VTEC switch isnt as much of a "punch" as my friends 2006 si. but i love the torque.here is a pic or two.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Nice pick. Wouldn't have done anything different myself and I didn't! Happy new year to you!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
150 Posts
dude thats is a nice Si-dan welcome and enjoy ur whip !

·
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats from Boston. Which dealer did you use? And are you going to get snows?
I dont know how bad these tires will be in the snow yet. so im not sure..... i went to Honda North in Danvers

dude thats is a nice Si-dan welcome and enjoy ur whip !
thanks! I love the Si-dan lol

·
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pick. Wouldn't have done anything different myself and I didn't! Happy new year to you!

thanks same to you! I was planning on getting white. but the black looks great so i stuck with it

Good stuff man. The Si Sedan is a simply a good looking car, despite what some people might say..
yea i love the sedan. the coupe just looks too much like a scion to me from the side view. i dont know. I just think the sedan is more practical, and looks awesome.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Nice Choice. Also for me the coupe had a nasty blind spot switching lanes on the freeway when I test drove it, would not have worked for me, not to say that the coupe is bad but not a good fit for me.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice pick up..welcome to the club!

·
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Choice. Also for me the coupe had a nasty blind spot switching lanes on the freeway when I test drove it, would not have worked for me, not to say that the coupe is bad but not a good fit for me.

they didnt have a coupe for me to test drive. But i never thought about the blind spot. Thats a good point. Coming from a CR-Z im all done with blind spots. that little car is a blind spot machine. lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
nice ride... welcome. love the black

1 - 13 of 13 Posts