9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helllllllllo guys! I bet you're wondering why would I hate this guy? Ha well lemme start off by saying I've got a 2013 Rallye Red Civic Si Sedan on the way! I'm new to Hondas but I've always been a car guy. In fact, my first love of cars was ford (yeah see what I knew).

Well I've got a 1995 ford mustang gt convertible, one of the cleanest ones out there. I've put countless hours in it and I've become quite knowledgable about any 87-04 mustang. My family has 3 1968-1970 ford f100's so ive grown up around V8's and love the sound of both a V8 and 4 bangers.

Anyway, I've always been interested in Hondas because of their reliability and easiness to work on. My friend's got a 08 s2k and ever since I've been looking to join the Honda group. Went up to the dealership and got a great deal on a 13 Si sedan (hard to find might I add!). Look forward to being a ricer ;)

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Congratulations! No hate yet... unless you make your 2013 Si ricey, but even still, I don't think people will hate - just make fun. Enjoy the site. There are a lot of people who are helpful and know a lot about a lot of stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard , no hate unless you start making your ride RICEFULL lol

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hey welcome aboard.. Don't feel bad. I did the same jump.. I had a 87 mustang Gt. rebuilt that car ground up it was my baby.. But was time to move on. I wasn't 16 anymore lmao.. Great people here and get great advise... Just ask.. ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,568 Posts
Welcome, man.

<-- No hate here.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hello welcome to the forum. Be sure to post some pics!

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Welcome! And I have yet to see a 13 Si at the dealership but I've been checking every week

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
if I got another one though it would definitely be an RR coupe lol but I would keep mine as well

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
731 Posts
Helllllllllo guys! I bet you're wondering why would I hate this guy? Ha well lemme start off by saying I've got a 2013 Rallye Red Civic Si Sedan on the way! I'm new to Hondas but I've always been a car guy. In fact, my first love of cars was ford (yeah see what I knew).

Well I've got a 1995 ford mustang gt convertible, one of the cleanest ones out there. I've put countless hours in it and I've become quite knowledgable about any 87-04 mustang. My family has 3 1968-1970 ford f100's so ive grown up around V8's and love the sound of both a V8 and 4 bangers.

Anyway, I've always been interested in Hondas because of their reliability and easiness to work on. My friend's got a 08 s2k and ever since I've been looking to join the Honda group. Went up to the dealership and got a great deal on a 13 Si sedan (hard to find might I add!). Look forward to being a ricer ;)
I don't understand this, starting out with "hate" or "haters." Could someone explain this to me? Does OP really mean hate? Or does he mean the dumbed down sort of fake "hate" that connects with youngsters? I ask because real hate is not something you want to experience, and you sure don't want to introduce yourself to a group by saying, don't hate me, but . . . .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts