9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New to the Civic site. Ive ordered a 2012 Si in white, and it should be here next week. Currently I own a 2003 Mercedes Ill be trading in on it. Im also a member on Luxury4Play and part of a car group in Springfield IL called BSL. Ive got a background in auto repair, and currently work for Dr. Pepper as their vending tech.

So, with that said, before I do research within the forum, anyone willing to point me in some directions for parts? Mainly looking for a tuning program I can run from my netbook. I have so far only seen Hondata's ECU reflash, but I would rather not send in my ECU, Id rather just flash my own car in the driveway.

Also, besides Full-Race, and Magnaflow, who makes a great exhaust system? Im looking for a straight through system, but it has to sound deep, not ricy.

Thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-ish. They have a red Si on the lot and are able to trade it around to other dealers. Monday the guy is locating a white one for me, and should be having it here late this week. So really its just ordering it from another lot.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Enjoy your new car when it arrives and welcome to the forum.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts