9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to this forum, but I’ve been a Honda lover since I first saw a prelude when I was 12 or 13. Last year I bought a 2014 civic si sedan, and I am absolutely in love with it. I’m mostly here for tips on modding and upgrading and trying to do it as safely as possible in an educated way. Also, where I live, there aren’t many Honda fans, so it’ll be nice to talk with some like minded people! I don’t have many great photos of my car, but I promise I will take one or two to upload in the future. Thanks for having me here!

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,121 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
2015 MSM FB6
649 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Where about are you located? It may be time to build a V8 killer so your area can have more Honda fans lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don't do any mechanical mods, but I have done a ton of interior and electronic-type mods. I used to be a car stereo installer professionally, and I can tell you that these cars are amazingly easy to do these types of installations on for such a later model car. Most newer cars are jammed full of equipment under the hood or under the dash, but these cars have lots of room, and it is easy to run wires in them. At least for the auto transmission (or CVT) models. I imagine there's a little less room in manual transmission cars due to the presence of the clutch and related equipment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts