9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I just received my set in the mail the other day, but I gotta wait for some more awesome parts to arrive before I can get them all wired up together. I also picked up an adjustable 3rd brake light flasher to go with these as I opted for the parking / brake light module.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ordered a set two weeks ago from them and don't have anything yet - no e-mails or returned phone calls, I filed a claim through PayPal. Very annoying, I really wanted them..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Over the weekend I had the rear bumper off and was very close to installing a universal f1 brake light, but I didn't want to modify the light/bumper too much to get it to look stock-ish. The wiring is ready to go however and I've already tapped in to the two lines necessary.

I'm thinking about the reflector lights now, but my question for you that have it installed is where did you guys route the wiring? I didn't see any holes to route it through, but I suppose I can just drill a new hole if needed. I noticed that the trunk lid seal can be lifted, but it's a bit tight for wiring to route along.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts