Votes: 8 80.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't visit on mobile much but on my laptop it looks good, some changes I'll have to get used to but otherwise it looks neat and less cluttered than the previous version. There was so much going on at once previously.

EDIT: Just checked it out on mobile and it looks hella better!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, quite a bit different -- I didn't even realize I was on the forums page until I scrolled down and saw all the familiar categories. But, yes, much faster and better. As I'm still kind of a "newbie", I didn't want to complain too much, but that old forum was crazy slow -- especially on my previous computer, which had only 2 GB of RAM. My new computer has 4 GB, and the forum ran better, but was still kind of clunky. I understand the need for ads to support any website, but when the ads are so intrusive that it makes it difficult to use the website for its intended purpose, it starts to drive people away.

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's a whole lot faster then before. I'll get used to it.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
i clicked on my bookmark shortcut, and the new page popped up. i thought i was somewhere else. tried it again. still, some new page popped up. finally, i see some familiar names on the front page. don't do that without warning!!! mess with my routine like that.....

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I like it. Took a bit to get used too, but it does seem more stream lined.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like it as well. I just made an account a few days ago, but I browsed frequently on here before the design change.

A bit cleaner and faster for both the Mobile and Desktop versions!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts