Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife purchased the sedan as a replacement for a totaled corolla

she was cross shopping between the kia optima, hyundai elentra and lancer

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Congrats on the new EX sedan, I looked at both the Hyundai Elantra and the Lancer also but decided get the EX seems a littler sportier to me although in the Hyundai you got great value and reliability but the right side blind spot was an issue and the Lancer just didn't do anything for me.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
The civic seems "sportier" than a lancer? i could see that being true if we were talking about the SI, but im assuming you drove a LX or EX since there is no SI at this time. I wish i could agree but the lancer has more power, better wheels/tires/suspension and even the option of paddle shifters! lol

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
wife purchased the sedan as a replacement for a totaled corolla

she was cross shopping between the kia optima, hyundai elentra and lancer
Welcome to the 9th, and congrats on the purchase....but you gotta give us some details and pics!!!! :) model? color? options? likes/dislikes so far?

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! I was also looking at other compacts and decided to go with Honda's reliability, and the 2012 offered the new design so i wasn't 6 years late to get an 8th gen :)

Good luck with the Civic!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah so far very happy, will probably get the window tint this weekend, and thank you to everyone for the welcoming

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the 9th

congrats on your purchase

1 - 17 of 17 Posts