1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up 9th Gen,

Located in Souther California

Im 20 years old and purchased my first car in November. I love my SI!:woowoo:

For the first few mods i decided to keep it simple and just simply make it my own.
Tinted Windows
Shift Knob
Muffler Delete - in my opinion, sounds amazing!

The next thing I want to do is buy BuddyClub N+ coilovers.

Attachments

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,489 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it doesnt say for the 2015 Si but it says they have for the 2012-2013 SI. which i was just guessing that they would fit since they are basically the same car? any one have any input on this? Does the suspension differ between the different years of 9th gen SI's?

·
Registered
732 Posts
well it doesnt say for the 2015 Si but it says they have for the 2012-2013 SI. which i was just guessing that they would fit since they are basically the same car? any one have any input on this? Does the suspension differ between the different years of 9th gen SI's?
Welcome

There is something different in the 2014-15 rear suspension. So anything listed as 2012+ will not work. Last I checked Buddy Club does not have a 2014-15 coilovers set yet .

Check here with team3d

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/suspension-brakes/10360-buddy-club-coilovers-13.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful ride my friend, if you don't want to go to low check out the HFP Suspension:)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated! I guess I will just have to wait.
BC Coilovers and Ksport both have them now but if you want Buddy Club you have to wait.

Here drive yourself crazy like I did.

Suspension & Brakes

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! Beautiful ride my friend, if you don't want to go to low check out the HFP Suspension:)

SICOUPE, Ill be sure to check them out! I was looking to dropping 2.0' or 2.5 inches. Monster wheel gap on the 2015 sedans lol. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BC Coilovers and Ksport both have them now but if you want Buddy Club you have to wait.

Here drive yourself crazy like I did.

Suspension & Brakes

Everyone, thank you for the welcoming and for all of your input. I am fairly new to mods so this is all greatly appreciated.

Oldie, Yeah, i was leaning more towards buddy club only because they were recommended and I see they're name everywhere in regards to Honda but I will definitely check out the brands you mentioned.

In a few months I want to start making my FB6 quicker. Any suggestions on where to start?

·
Vendor
1,135 Posts
ontay420, hey there and welcome aboard! Your Si is stunning, no wonder you love it! And I definitely like the spoiler, it makes Si look so sporty and mean. I'm sure you will find this place useful and plenty of inspiring ideas. Enjoy your ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts