9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!
I can't believe I found a site for just 9th generation Civics. This is awesome! :eusa_dance:
I recently purchased a 2012 Civic SI coupe Dyno Blue. This car is just... awesome! However, this is not the only Honda I had.
My first Honda was an 89 Civic sedan. I purchased the car from a private seller in Atlanta, GA. I drove it from GA to SC and just as I was getting ready to cross the SC border the motor blew up. Oh no! that didn't stop my love for Honda. I junk the sedan and bought a 96 Honda Civic DX hatch. I really loved that thing. It went from automatic to manual with an LS tranny and a B18c swap, from 96 front end to 2000 front end, from having to manually roll the windows down to automatic, etc. I never thought that one day I was going to buy me a 2012 Civic SI...WOW!. The car feels great and I CAN'T STOP DRIVING IT!!

I don't have any mods done to the car as of right now and, to tell you the true, I don't even know where to start.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!
:eusa_clap:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello and welcome! Just read around the forums and get used to where the categories are and you will figure out what you want to do based on seeing other examples.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts