9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Joe, I'm 20, student with one more year left until I have a degree in Criminal Justice w/ a focus in social work. I bought my brand new 2012 LX saturday and I'm in love with it. Not new to the civic world I owned a 06 Fa1. That was in my parents name tho so I couldn't really do any mods to it. But with hard work and dedication I was able to finance this myself. I have already done a few minor things to the civic. Tints and debadge, ordered ruby red tail light overlays from grafixpressions. Honestly the only other thing I wanna do to it is give it a proper drop. What coils are you guys droppped on or do your recommend that are pocket friendly?
Any advice you guys have to offer is greatly appreciated and any members who live in the MD or southern PA areas who are available for vehicle help would be great as well. IMAG0441.jpg IMAG0452.jpg
and an old pic of the fa1, i kinda miss her lol 432155_2587389612664_377234867_n.jpg

·
Registered
799 Posts
Welcome to the thunderdome

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to 9th civic!!! Live in Owings mills lol. People are going with the eibach pro kits right now drop front and rear 1.2", like myself and many others waiting for eibach sportlines to come out its a better 2.0" drop. But either way both kits will come will eibach anti roll sway bars or you can just buy rhe kit, and or the springs separately, either way just cheaper to buy combo. If you look around forum, road magnets are very popular also so just browse in the section "lowering and suspension" you'll see that, or go to vendors section!

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard !

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to 9th civic!!! Live in Owings mills lol. People are going with the eibach pro kits right now drop front and rear 1.2", like myself and many others waiting for eibach sportlines to come out its a better 2.0" drop. But either way both kits will come will eibach anti roll sway bars or you can just buy rhe kit, and or the springs separately, either way just cheaper to buy combo. If you look around forum, road magnets are very popular also so just browse in the section "lowering and suspension" you'll see that, or go to vendors section!

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App
thanks for all the info, I've heard about the pro kits, I actually bought for my fa1 but never put em on, hows the ride on yours? and I live in Rosedale, you guys do any meets?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome! A drop is what our cars need to make it look the best IMO!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts