9th Gen Civic Forum banner

new member from british columbia

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  K24_SC 
#1 ·
hello everyone, I'm new to the forums I just bought my 2012 civic SI sedan DBP about 3 days ago

here's some pics

Still searching around for mods for this car. Seems like there aren't lots available yet, I just want to get HID's, yellow fogs, EZ lip and maybe the red overlay for steering wheel

anyone else from BC?

See less See more
#2 ·
S2k :0
Welcome to the forum! Awesome DBP!

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

#6 ·
Hey! Where in BC are you? Surrey here...there are only a few active BC members around. You should come out to the next meet...Nice color, its looks awesome!

#11 ·
#8 ·
Nice ride. I used to live in Port Coquitlam.

#10 ·
Gratz on the new car! Try Procivic.com for some parts. Enjoy your new ride!

#12 ·
Grats! And welcome to 9thgencivic.com, your car looks great!

#13 ·
Hey Guys,

Glad I found this thread...I'm new here tooo, I'm picking up my Si Sedan this saturday morning...can't wait to drive it around and get to know the car. embarrassingly enough this is going to be my first manual car! lol!

P.S. From Vancouver but now live in Richmond.

Reactions: Digger
#15 ·
Was up dimsum!? Awesome to have some more folks driving the SI sedan. You should come out to the local Friday night meets and say Hi.

I grew up in Richmond, I miss it sometimes (sadface)

#16 ·
I'm picking up a taffeta white...was thinking between either the black or white...but at the end I love the contrast of white and the black "diffuser" on the back exhaust...and just thinking in advance when I start modding it....I've always loved carbon fibre and white together :)

#17 ·
Just curious guys, I'm new to all this modding thing, I've been doing a lot of research on parts and such but where do some of you get the work done?...is there a shop you guys would recommend and also is there a specific place to get your parts? or do many of you just order online? If you guys don't mind sharing your leads ;)...thanks!!

#18 ·
I almost exclusively order parts and do installs at Garage 5 in Richmond, been going there for a looong time. Knowledgeable and reasonable. There is also A&J Racing in Richmond, awesome Honda guys. There are a few more around the lower mainland...none that I am too familiar with personally though.

Alot of guys order parts into Blaine, WA and just do the installs here to save money...depending what it is...

#19 ·
Meet this Friday guys with the 8th and 9th crew....pm'd you guys details.

#20 ·
Alittle late to the party but better late then never! Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the lower mainland. I just picked up a civic si a few weeks ago, sunburst orange and I live in North Burnaby. Good to know a few people locally to get advice from and more importantly information on where to bring the car to get some good quality workmanship done when it comes to aftermarket stuff. :)

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.