9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just signed in today. I am a member of the 8th generation, and being I just purchased my new 2012 EX Coupe (Dyno Blue) last month, I am now a member of the 9th Generation.
Love the car, and everything about it EXCEPT of course, the stereo sound quality.
That will be fixed come next year, as soon as enough feedback comes through about how to do it :)
I previously had a 2008 Civic DX, which I had personally installed an aftermark Pioneer Double Din Stereo, 300 watt RMS amplifier, Focal front door speakers, 10 inch sub in the trunk, and also had the front doors soundproofed. On top of that had the top of the line Viper alarm system installed.
I miss all that sooooooooo much , as it went with the car when I traded it in, as there was too much effort involved in restoring the car back to OEM.
So my project next year will be too once again, continue on that same journey in regards to the stereo, but will probably leave in the OEM stereo, and possible go with a sound processor and amp out from that.
Hello to everyone from Nova Scotia, Canada.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
:canada:Was up my Canadian brotha!! Nice ride, welcome to the 9th....EH!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the 9th fellow Nova Scotian! Hwere about in the province are you? I'm in Halifax but unfortunately my car isn't coming until the spring...

·
Registered
296 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
2013 Civic's

I guess the new and vastly improved 2013 Civic's will be out late fall of 2012.... Damn, I may have to take my leased 2012 civic back, and start all over again :)

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
I'm not dumping mine until a wrecker has to haul it off. Especially since it just registered 35.2mpg and calculated 34.8mpg, ALL of it in town with econ button off. And, I NEVER drive the speed limit or below. All they can do is f--k up a new one, LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts