9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
i live in south oc, i just bought a 2012 si coupe, its my first Japanese car I was previously was on vortex currently my mods are Magnaflow Catback prototype Shhhh don't tell and K&N drop in the only other mods i most likely will do vinyl my roof springs and wheels until my warranty expires these pictures were taken a week ago when i bought the car so yes i know my exhaust is not in the pic i will upload a pic in the next few days
befb0d8ebd7611e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm just down the road from you. And did you say a vinyl roof? Please post pics. I'd be interested to see how that turns out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will do LTDan... I think i will do the roof next week, i just got my car back from magnaflow they used my car for there catback kit they are developing you can see a vid below

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r9yIcXEz9nI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, off bake and muirlands but I have literally driven this car twice... I bought it last week and its been at magnaflow I might have drove it to the office one day last week...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
yeah, off bake and muirlands but I have literally driven this car twice... I bought it last week and its been at magnaflow I might have drove it to the office one day last week...
aw. there's a brand new si as yours. fits the same description at my work place. but i guess it's not you. lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts