9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you may know me from other message boards. i finally signed up to this one lol. no, i don't drive an 9th gen civic. i own an s2k and a tsx

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome new member from south Florida. When are you getting a 9th gen?
i won't be picking up a 9th gen. i'm just here to help out fellow forum members.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
some of you may know me from other message boards. i finally signed up to this one lol. no, i don't drive an 9th gen civic. i own an s2k and a tsx

I known this fella from an RSX forum. He knows his s#hit form sure. Smart guy and will help out if he can.
Keep doing homework B.R.I.A.N
so when the time comes you can crack my car open further than I could.

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Nice, we always welcome help from fellow car enthusiasts :) welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I known this fella from an RSX forum. He knows his s#hit form sure. Smart guy and will help out if he can.
Keep doing homework B.R.I.A.N
so when the time comes you can crack my car open further than I could.

yeah i've been browsing the message board. i have a few ideas that i would like to test.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yeah i've been browsing the message board. i have a few ideas that i would like to test.
Test away. As long as it doesn't grenade on le dyno. Lol
I'm Luis by the way. The guy David set you up with :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Test away. As long as it doesn't grenade on le dyno. Lol
I'm Luis by the way. The guy David set you up with :)

yeah i figured. i've been reading more on the head swap. check out this link:

Watch Honda transform a stock Civic Si into a race car

scroll down and look at the video. they show the header that honda performance development created to run on the compass 360 world challenge car. the fact that they developed that header goes to show that the world challenge car is not running the stock head.

Reactions: SB2012SI

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yeah i figured. i've been reading more on the head swap. check out this link:

Watch Honda transform a stock Civic Si into a race car

scroll down and look at the video. they show the header that honda performance development created to run on the compass 360 world challenge car. the fact that they developed that header goes to show that the world challenge car is not running the stock head.
Ive been in contact with someone from Compass 360, They are using a K20 head. The person i"ve spoke with doesn't know know which variant yet but is suppose to find out for me and let me know so i can proceed with this. :)
Im so stoked. At first they would speak with me, but I told them I work for Honda and they verified this and started to talk with me. So im really anxious to hear back. :woowoo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts