9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello every one,traded my 2006 civic lx sedan for my 2012 civic lx sedan , a lot of nice improvements, comfort,interior room,ride quality,mpg, and road noise.I get a kick out of the hype on the 2013, i'ts the same exact car with trim changes and people are thinking of taking a huge loss and trading their 12 for a 13. oh well. my civic will be 2 years old this coming June and has had 0 problems mileage is only 19500. my delivery date was 6/22/2011. does any one else out there have an early 2012, let me know THANKS

·
Registered
464 Posts
Damn, u bought urs in June.... I thought I got mine early... I got mine in august,... How far south are u?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome! Some people want the nicer interior, quieter cabin, imid SMS, pandora, backup camera and maybe the exterior changes on sedan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
clermont fl, west of orlando. do you know your build date on the driver door jamb sticker,mine is 1/11 japan built car?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Finally!!! Someone who is not from Miami.
I'm in Orlando. Maybe we'll see each other.

sent from an artificial intelligence device that eats fruit for breakfast.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome! I bought mine 6/9/11 and I'm at 14,000 miles. No complaints about the car so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could you check your build date on the driver door jamb,what does your vin# start with. thanks dpzlilfrank14

1 - 11 of 11 Posts