9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this week i will be purchasing a 2014 Honda Civic si , civics are my favorite car and I couldn’t pass this up I can’t wait to get into modding and I’m wondering what are some of the first mods you all did , does the 2014 come with a turbo or has anyone installed one? What about suspension mods ? I live in Virginia we don’t have the best roads so I don’t want to lower it. I’m also a beginner mechanic I just got out the army as a 91b I got hurt so unfortunately I didn’t get to serve as much as I want, that being said I want to learn and work on my vehicle as much as possible. I just made an account on here I look forward to talking to you all I go by Ace.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,202 Posts
Welcome to 9thgen, Ace.

9th gen and earlier don't come with a turbo from he factory, but folks have added them.

We have threads and sections here that deal with your turbo and suspension questions, if you'd like to get a wide range of ideas while waiting for responses here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
scrap that factory downpipe/cat for a free flowing one, hondata and tune.

welcome to the forum, lots of great info here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to 9thgen, Ace.

9th gen and earlier don't come with a turbo from he factory, but folks have added them.

We have threads and sections here that deal with your turbo and suspension questions, if you'd like to get a wide range of ideas while waiting for responses here.
thanks , I may go supercharger so I don’t get any lag , but I’m not sure. I just can’t wait to Get it so I can start messing with

scrap that factory downpipe/cat for a free flowing one, hondata and tune.

welcome to the forum, lots of great info here
Thanks , any specific parts you recommend?

·
Registered
148 Posts
this week i will be purchasing a 2014 Honda Civic si , civics are my favorite car and I couldn’t pass this up I can’t wait to get into modding and I’m wondering what are some of the first mods you all did , does the 2014 come with a turbo or has anyone installed one? What about suspension mods ? I live in Virginia we don’t have the best roads so I don’t want to lower it. I’m also a beginner mechanic I just got out the army as a 91b I got hurt so unfortunately I didn’t get to serve as much as I want, that being said I want to learn and work on my vehicle as much as possible. I just made an account on here I look forward to talking to you all I go by Ace.
what part in VA? I'm located in NOVA. I just recently supercharged my car. Hit me up if you have any questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts