9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been lurking these forums for years now and I finally decided to make a profile lol. I bought my Si brand new back in 2013 from the dealership and It was a daily up untill 2016 which then I started building it. I started tracking the thing a couple years ago and got addicted so the build is definitely track oriented. I like n/a and don't plan on boosting it. If anything I'd do the z3 head swap but that's something to worry about it the future. As of now Im enjoying the car as it is and I have a few more goodies coming my way for the 2021 race season, including the Stoptech st40 bbk, autopower roll bar and finally I'm getting a harness to keep me planted in my seat.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
welcome. nice looking car!

is that Cayuga Circuit?

could you tell me the "name/brand" of your front lip? I have been shopping around for one like that, but I am striking out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome. nice looking car!

is that Cayuga Circuit?

could you tell me the "name/brand" of your front lip? I have been shopping around for one like that, but I am striking out.
Thank you buddy! And yes that is Cayuga! As for the lip, it's just a generic eBay lip for the FB6. So many different places have a different name for it from what I remember. Check out racingbees they have it on their site. They call is the CS style.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
list of mods :
  • Rbc manifold ported / zdx tb / custom 3.5" intake / prl manifold adapter / hybrid racing tb adapter
  • k- tuned exhaust / k-tuned catless dp
  • k- tuned fuel rail / rdx injectors / prl pnp clips
  • acuity shifter bushings / acuity short shifter / ktuned cmc and slave cylinder / competition stage 3 clutch / action flywheel
  • godspeed monomaxx coilovers / tru hart camber arms
  • progress rear 24mm adjustable sway bar / moog end links all around
  • ultra racing trunk brace / 4 point strut brace
  • sparco sprint seat
  • k-tuner v2
  • mishimoto thermostat

·
I Need A Vacation
13,817 Posts
That lip use to be called Bayson R when I got it way back when not even sure if they are still in business. Pro Civic sold one like that too not sure they sell it anymore. Use to be alot of vendors selling similar ones on eBay not sure availability nowadays.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Thank you buddy! And yes that is Cayuga! As for the lip, it's just a generic eBay lip for the FB6. So many different places have a different name for it from what I remember. Check out racingbees they have it on their site. They call is the CS style.
I love that track. I went there maybe 15 years ago now. Learned a lot about brake cooling there ;)

I ordered a lip on Ebay but looks completely different. Ended up returning. I am trying to find the exact one like that. Thanks for the info. I'll keep looking around.

·
Registered
108 Posts
list of mods :
  • Rbc manifold ported / zdx tb / custom 3.5" intake / prl manifold adapter / hybrid racing tb adapter
  • k- tuned exhaust / k-tuned catless dp
  • k- tuned fuel rail / rdx injectors / prl pnp clips
  • acuity shifter bushings / acuity short shifter / ktuned cmc and slave cylinder / competition stage 3 clutch / action flywheel
  • godspeed monomaxx coilovers / tru hart camber arms
  • progress rear 24mm adjustable sway bar / moog end links all around
  • ultra racing trunk brace / 4 point strut brace
  • sparco sprint seat
  • k-tuner v2
  • mishimoto thermostat
Hey how do you like that 4 point strut brace? I can’t find a tower bar I like that one seems to be the best around at the moment. Wondering if it actually helps that you can notice and also if it gets in the way of the of the oil cap or dipstick I can’t quite tell from the pictures I’ve seen

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey how do you like that 4 point strut brace? I can’t find a tower bar I like that one seems to be the best around at the moment. Wondering if it actually helps that you can notice and also if it gets in the way of the of the oil cap or dipstick I can’t quite tell from the pictures I’ve seen
So far I haven't made it to the track yet with it on. I bought it late in the season then my clutch broke so the car went into storage a bit early. But on the street it kinda feels a bit better around corners compared to the Tanabe strut I had on previously. Also a side note, this 4 point bar doesn't connect at the strut towers. I thought it did at first but it connects to where the heat shield bolts are just below the strut towers. Not a big issue for me to be honest cause its a great looking piece. As for clearance, only the fuse box cover is a little bit of a hassle to get out nothing to serious and it doesn't get in the way of the oil cap and dipstick . You might just need a funnel to fill up that's about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you! I’m gonna flip a coin on that one or the 2 point. Either is fine by me as long as it’ll clear my battery which is where the air box was

·
Registered
703 Posts
nice ride man!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts