9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently bought a 9th gen sedan si coming from my first si 2019 I have to say I’m in love with my 9th gen if never go back to the 10th. But I did something lol what do you guys think about the new wheels? I haven’t seen it done I figured what the hell why not lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I recently bought a 9th gen sedan si coming from my first si 2019 I have to say I’m in love with my 9th gen if never go back to the 10th. But I did something lol what do you guys think about the new wheels? I haven’t seen it done I figured what the hell why not lol View attachment 491146
Welcome! 10gen wheels look good on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you. Yes I believe they do to I was skeptical but once I did I was very happy. Just needs to be lowered. Just don’t know wether to go coil overs or springs. I have a friend at eibach and he can get 50% off. Which is very enticing and I just want to be a little lower and daily drive no track.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thank you. Yes I believe they do to I was skeptical but once I did I was very happy. Just needs to be lowered. Just don’t know wether to go coil overs or springs. I have a friend at eibach and he can get 50% off. Which is very enticing and I just want to be a little lower and daily drive no track.
If you have the hook-up, go Pro-kits with some truharts and call it a day. You'll like the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts