9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I'm a member of a Honda based race team made up of volunteer associates from the Honda plant in Alliston were your 9th gen civics are made. Our race team is called Velocity Motorsport Club. I know this is a 9th gen forum site which we are in the process of building a '13 civic SI but for the rest of this year we are still running our 8th gen civic, but we still wanted to get the word out to all our Civic friends about our race team.
We race in the Canadian Touring Car Championships, www.touringcar.ca, we are car number 41 driven by Scott Nicol. Our team is made up of associates that work in the plant and then spend our own time volunteering for the race team on our own time.
You can go to our Facebook page, Velocity Motorsport Club, or follow us on Twitter @VMC_41. There are many photos on our Facebook page as I try to keep it and twitter updated constantly during race weekends and events we do with info and lots of photos.
If you go to www.touringcar.ca you can find our schedule, come on out and support us we would love to hear from all our Civic supporters!!! IMG_1943.jpg IMG_1949.jpg IMG_1951.jpg

·
Registered
833 Posts
How cool to have you guys here at 9thgencivic. welcome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome!

I'm actually just down the road from you guys in the Orangeville area. Long time driver of our great Ontario racetracks. My mechanic, Ken, used to drive in Touring Car for team IPC (red CRX) for many years. Great group ... very competitive.

What are your guys plans for the new car? Coupe or Sedan? Keeping the K24Z7? Would love to see some progress of the build!

Best of luck this season. Let see what the 9th gen car can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts