9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New Member from Michigan!

I bought a 2012 fg4 last month with intentions of it being a beginners track car. There are a number of circle tracks in the state and I've always wanted to race on them but never have. I've had quite a few cars in my twenty years of driving ranging from very slow to can never get traction. Cars from many manufacturers as well - but never once a Honda!

I love the car so far. To me, it feels exactly like what most japanese manufacturers had in the 90s but lost. What I mean by that is "simple purpose and design." It works exactly as intended and I feel very connected to the car, without being removed through fancy contrivances.

Anyway, I look forward to lurking a bit, buying and selling a bit, and contributing where I can. Here are a few pictures of the mostly stock car. Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the boards, a lot of good info on here.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
welcome board. That's a very nice Civic, and I'm sure we will be lurking to see what you wind up doing with the build

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
475 Posts
Welcome! Make a build thread and keep us updated on your progress. It's always a blast seeing what others do with their rides. It's crazy how they all started as basically the same car, but end up such different beasts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts