9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Civic1.jpg Here is my new Civic. its a 2013 Si. It has Skunk2 lowering springs among other mods, and I think the rear camber needs adjusting. Not sure I want to keep the springs and get a camber kit or return to oem springs. Any advice on a good place to purchase these? is there a market for used springs? Thanks in advance!:dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Can't adjust rear camber without arms. Could probably get some money for the skunk2 springs, and could find factory ones cheap enough. Or you could live with it. These cars sit really high factory.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yeah once you go to stock springs after having the car sitting as low as it is its going to look like a 4x4 lol im running the megan rear camber arms and have no complaints. They are a little over $200 for the pair and then just have a shop do an alignment and adjust the camber

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Yeah once you go to stock springs after having the car sitting as low as it is its going to look like a 4x4 lol im running the megan rear camber arms and have no complaints. They are a little over $200 for the pair and then just have a shop do an alignment and adjust the camber
Nah man go oldschool with the string

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the replies. I ordered a set of SPC arms and found a good shop in the area to do the alignment. I might try the string method first though. There are a lot of good how to videos on youtube...

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I ordered a set of SPC arms and found a good shop in the area to do the alignment. I might try the string method first though. There are a lot of good how to videos on youtube...
The last time I did arms I just lined them up with the factory ones, then adjusted them out a few turns. Camber is pretty easy to see. When done take it to an alignment shop and have them check it before they adjust it as most places will check for free. This is also a good idea since the car is new to you, and they can check all the other stuff, make sure it looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts