9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
PMM looks nice..idk why most people hate on the 9th, i think it looks more aggressive and sexier. congrats on gettiing yours

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Your probably the first guy on 9thgencivic.com in California to get their Si. I could have got my 9th gen Rally Red Civic Si Sedan last week but I was too late. It got sold.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome! I was a part of Southern California Lancers Club years ago, with my oz rally. Im looking forward to being a part of this forum :)

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Love the PMM, its what i got and am very happy.
All you 9th Gen Sis have a blast on the left coast!
Congrats on the purchase!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Oh another thing...really like the new gloss still on the lot...i need a wash badly to get it back.

The reflection of the flag is siiiiick...:usa:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

i just got the new Honda civic SI 3 days ago and I loved it... The dealer said that i might be the first buyer in the whole country. How bout that?? :smile: i really recommend the 2012 SI... cONGRATS createacat1! i have the same color than you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
PMM looks nice..idk why most people hate on the 9th, i think it looks more aggressive and sexier. congrats on gettiing yours
That and the big torque increase is why a lot of people hate on it. They are mad that they might not own the best civic anymore. Kinda how the 6th and 7th gen guys hated on the 8ths.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts