9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going guys?? im not currently a honda owner and nor do i plan to be, but i do plan on doing some pleasant trolling throughout this site. my girlfriend just got a 2012 ex and she was planning on doing some minor bolt ons when parts become available..

i drive a 2006 chevrolet cobalt supercharged ss but still have a liking of hondas.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all i have is a full exhaust now, but im planning on stacking up on my cooling mods and running a 2.8 in pulley on my blower and 60 lb/hr injectors. with the canned tune i have, ill put down in the neighborhood of 240 hp and 220 ftlbs of torque. but if i get a custom tune it would be about 260/230.

its my daily driver and i dont have much time too put on all the parts ive accumulated. once i finish this summer class, ill have some time to test out the new stuff :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in south alabama. near mobile. but i hear ya man. im at 110 k miles on my car and am still running the **** out of it. hopefully itll keep holding together for me. ive been through a stock clutch and an act clutch. it is my first car, so i learned on it.

i really like the way wrxs look though man. i would be perfectly fine with those numbers on a dd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts