9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Just getting into cars and about to pickup a 2013 SI sedan in TW in a few weeks. Just wanted to say hey and I'm looking forward to learning a lot and being active in the forums.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard !

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome.
We look forward to your contributions and we'll do our best to help where we can.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2013 si sedan

hey guys im looking at one of the 2013 si sedans from one of my local dealers and there is a mugen badge on it, just wanted to confirm that there is no such thing as a 9th gen mugen si right?
here are the pics

picture1
picture2
picture3

·
Registered
103 Posts
got the same si in white, confirming there is no such thing as the mugen sticker; nor is there an option to get it haha

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2013 civic si sedan pricing

Hey guys I was just curious about what you guys thought about this. I got an offer for $22,100 otd for a 2013 civic si sedan. Just curious if it's a good price or should I keep shopping around?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys I was just curious about what you guys thought about this. I got an offer for $22,100 otd for a 2013 civic si sedan. Just curious if it's a good price or should I keep shopping around?
That's a good deal! The original msrp is $22,725. You save like more than $600.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you have no sales tax, good deal. If you have sales tax I would think it is too good to believe... better record the call or get it in writing ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are you trading in a car or no? Here in IL, there's a big difference in tax between no trade-in and has a trade-in. The latter will save you $.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm located in VA but we're buying it in MD, yeah its supposed to be 22100 OTD with tax tittle and everything.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I paid 23500 out the door with 500 neg equity from my tsx and 500 for gap ins. So yea without a trade and gap I wouldve paid around 22500 with tax tag and title which is amazing. Go buy that shit now before they switch up the numbers on you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts